1 hour webinar (12pm – 1pm EST)
The Good Done Great system helps you to manage all corporate volunteer events, volunteers, and coordinate efforts with the volunteers. Ultimately, the result is happier, more energized and more effective volunteers.
This 1 hour webinar will cover:
- Volunteer Portal (and Volunteer Coordinator portal)
- Volunteer Sign-Up pages, which make it easy for employees to register for volunteer opportunities.
- Track and assign volunteers to tasks based on their interests
- Track and assign any volunteers who didn’t register but came to help anyway.
- Maintain a database of prospective volunteers for future events and promotions, as well as any information needed to perform volunteer tasks.
- Retain a work record (similar to a pledge record) for each time the volunteer is available and/or each time the volunteer has worked
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.Register Now