Full-Time Internship – Software Development
Good Done Great in located in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, and we need to hire a couple of full-time interns, who are enthusiastic about our industry. While you don’t need to know it all, you should already possess good technical skills.
With a solid technology base, we will start you off where you are comfortable. It will be up to you to take this opportunity as far as you can. So if you are ready to help others make a real difference, and bring us what you’ve got. We would love to hear from you.
- Use software development best practices, standards and procedures.
- Assist with testing and QA of new developer code before software releases.
- Helping migrate the clients’ data from legacy systems.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Understanding of “The Cloud,” what it is, and how it’s used to improve business costs and reliability.
- Diverse knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
You will be expected to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent organizational and follow through skills.
At Good Done Great we pride ourselves on hiring the smartest, most experienced and talented people we meet. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!