- Develop clean and efficient OOP code solutions to improve software features & functionality.
- Be familiar with underlying PHP code architecture of our software.
- Use software development best practices, standards and procedures.
- Assist with testing and QA of new developer code before software releases.
- Willingness to take direction and learn about our business from management.
- Understanding of “The Cloud,” what it is, and how it’s used to improve business costs and reliability.
- Ability to manage remote Linux servers hosted with AWS and diagnose Linux problems a huge bonus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of PHP Object-Oriented Programming experience. OOP experience on a large site/application is desired.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Diverse knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Experience in full software development lifecycle (Requirements, Specs, Development, Staging, Testing, Production).
- Experience with a version control system (Subversion).
- Previous experience working within a development team.
- Love for coffee, early mornings and late nights.
How to Apply
At Good Done Great we pride ourselves on hiring the smartest, most experienced and talented people we meet. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!