The best things in life are free!
Good Done Great has a couple of really practical tools for both grant makers and the nonprofit community.
Free nonprofit tax status verification for grant makers.
Grantr is a new way for grant makers to complete their due diligence and learn more about their grantees. Grantr give you easy access to current IRS and NCES data, and it’s completely free!
- Search for an individual organization, or save time by doing a bulk search.
- Add grantees to your Watchlist to get email notifications whenever their status changes.
- Print a date-stamped PDF with all the information the IRS requires for audits.
Free online training for nonprofit professionals and trustees.
Nonprofit Webinars is the leading online resource for free nonprofit executive and professional training. We have provided high quality interactive sessions to more than 5,000 nonprofit professionals and shared over 30,000 presentation files and videos from our website.
- Learn about governance, marketing, fundraising, grants and more.
- Attend webinars live and interact with our expert top-tier presenters
- Learn at your own pace from our library of videos and slide decks from all past webinars.